Find job details and your point of contact with only two clicks. You will receive a confirmation e-mail as soon as your application has been sent successfully.
If you cannot find a suitable role in the listed vacancies or you are not ready to apply, leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
- Assist General Manager with respect to the appointment of Consultants for the project including preparing the letters of appointment.
- Tracking with the authorities of all plans submitted for approval.
- Liaison with the Consultants on all plans fees payable to the authorities upon submission of applications
- To plan, coordinate, supervise, monitor and control of site construction activities.
- To ensure works are carried out in accordance with construction drawings and contract specifications.
- Consistency in checking of drawings, specifications and highlight discrepancies.
- To record daily site activities and to inspect daily works carried out by subcontractors.
- To minimize and control wastages.
- To attend performance inspection with consultants, record and follow up on deficiencies.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Travelling required: KL / Johor.
- Candidate with at least Diploma/Professional Certificates in Construction/Building Management/ Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 2- 4 years experience in project management.
- Able to plan, lead, liaise with authorities consultant, client, etc.
- Computer literacy including experience in Microsoft Office, Auto Cad, project management software and collaboration tools.
- Knowledge of construction flow.
- Work independently under minimum supervision.
- Good communication skill & interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving.